The successful candidate for this role will be responsible for providing corporate tax advice to FIBRA Macquarie.
Day-to-day requirements will include:
- fiscal transaction accuracy
- fiscal legislation updates
- provide counseling to PM, Leasing, Legal and Finance teams
- provide fiscal planning and forecasting to FIBRA MCQ
- aggregate fiscal implications on business decisions.
Key skills required include:
- at least 5-years’ experience working in real estate
- excellent fiscal operation and legislation knowledge
- strong organizational skills
- ability to speak English fluently.
This position reports to the Head of Finance.